Well, those of you who are lucky enough to own an Urbangrains Wildflower honey, AND you have a garden, why don’t invite friends over the weekend for a very summery honey-mustard pork recipe?
Here is what you will need:
- 4 pork skewers (available done-for-you from your local supermarket)
- 1/4 cup of English mustard
- 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp of wildflower honey
- Salt and peppers to taste
- Optional: some vegs to roast as well!
1. If you don’t have a BBQ, not to worry. Just preheat your grill at 200 degrees.
2. Add the mustard, honey and olive oil in a bowl and whisk softly until it is smooth.
2. With a kitchen brush, carefully apply the mixture of mustard honey and oil on every side of the pork skewers.
3. Add them to a large oven pan and cook/grill for 15 minutes from the one side. Turn the other side and cook for 10 minutes.
Ready to serve!