Boy, do we have a treat for you today! I discovered this recipe, burried in my grandmother’s recipe book, while making space for other books (sorry Kindle, you are not my favorite).
This is so amazing, I almost go to the local restaurant and sell them the recipe! Talking about flavor!
Here is what you will need:
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh grounded pepper
- 2 tbsp Urbangrains’ Oregano (you can find it here)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 6 chicken breasts (I used two, only for me:-))
- 1 tbsp of Urbangrains’ extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tomato, cut in slices
- 1/2 Urbangrains Kalamata olives ( you can find them here)
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- Enough Urbangrains feta cheese, crumbled
Serves 4 (or 6?)
Step 1: preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Combine the salt, the pepper, Urbangrains’ oregano, and lemon zest and rub the chicken with the mixture.
Step 2: Put the chicken in a deen oven pan, and add the sliced tomatoes on top and at the bottom. Sprinkle with the feta cheese. Add the olive oil, the green olives and some water.
Step 3: Bake the chicken to 200 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.